The main aim of the mobility of youth workers „ConNEEcT (Connect NEET)” is to develop national, international and regional cooperation among the youth workers in order to share experiences and knowledge on working with NEET youth and their inclusion and engagement into the social dialogue.
What: Training Course
Where: Poland – Centrum Turystyki Niekonwencjonalnej (ul. Górne Miasto 3A, 57-215 Srebrna Góra, Poland https://www.srebrna.com/ )
When: 09.01.2022 is arrival day – 16.01.2022 is departure
Number of participants: 3 people per each group 33 in total
Countries: SLOVAKIA – ITALY – LATVIA – BULGARIA – PORTUGAL – SPAIN – CZECHIA – NORTH MACEDONIA – HUNGARY – ROMANIA
Sponsors: Erasmus +
The objectives are:
- to create space for sharing different realities, exchanging experiences and good practices about the work with NEET youth and youth at risk of social exclusion;
- to develop necessary practical materials (brochure with recommendations how to involve NEET youth to the full social life in the post-pandemic times – „ConNEEcT“) for further dissemination among the youth workers and other interested stakeholders;
- to promote youth social integration and involvement to foster the EU social cohesion;
- to foster networking among participants and create space for project building, especially in Erasmus+ context;
- to conduct a national press-conference on the topic of NEET’s inclusion in post-pandemic times.
Apply for Participation:
If you have further questions, we are here for you, ready to help or provide all possible answers and information on firstname.lastname@example.org