When? 11th – 17th April 2023
Where? Stará Ľubovňa, Slovakia
Who? participants from Slovakia, Czechia, Estonia and Poland
Centrum voľného času
064 01 Stará Ľubovňa, Slovakia
Phone number: +421 52 43 215 04
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Best airports for you to arrive at are: Vienna (Austria), Krakow (Poland), Budapest (Hungary), Poprad/Košice/Bratislava (Slovakia).
Slovakia: flights to Košice, Bratislava or Poprad (after arrival possible transport by buses or trains)
Poland: flights to Warsaw or Krakow (possible by buses/trains, but too complicated; we recommend to call a taxi)
(A tip for Estonians – flights from Tallin to Warsaw and from Warsaw to Krakow. From Krakow to Stará Ľubovňa by taxi.)
Austria: flights to Vienna (regular transport to Stará Ľubovňa through Bratislava)
Hungary: flights to Budapest (reregular transport to Stará Ľubovňa through Bratislava/Košice)
WHAT TO BRING?
- snacks for one evening that you want others to taste and are specific for your country
- clothes for colder weather (if it gets cold, rainy or windy)
- sport clothes for some outdoor activities
- bring an additional shoes for outdoor/rainy or snowy weather (April in Slovakia is crazy)
Once during the meeting you will be given an opportunity to share some experience, skill, know-how, etc. You will be provided from 5 – 15 minutes. You can speak only, or prepare some presentation, activity, pictures, etc. – you can share whatever you consider useful, relevant for others in the future.
- In the Leisure Time Activity Center (common restroom for girls and the other common restroom for boys).
- Hotel in the centre of the town 4 rooms for 2 people with their own restrooms.
- Breakfast – in the premises of the Leisure Time Activity Center .
- Lunch, dinner – we will make a reservation in various restaurants in the town.
- Snacks and coffee in the premises of the Leisure Time Activity Center .
Fill the application form here: https://forms.gle/ZVr82i5bKRwV1FgYA
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US!