The main result is the creation of an innovative framework in which youth workers and youngsters will acquire tools/skills for their mental health. They will have access to a high quality training delivered through didactic videos or through face-to-face regular training we will provide after the project ends.
- Course in Spain to transfer and test the new Framework to youth workers and young learners 28.3.-5.4. 2023
- Participatory visits in Czech Republic 13.-17.10. 2023
- Participatory visits in Romania 18.-22.3. 2024
- Results 1: didactic videos to transfer the new EMOTICOM Framework – 30 on-line clases
- Result 1: translation subticle until the end of February 2024
- Result 2: EMOTICOM Community to work on mental-health and well-being.
- Result 3: online workshop to transfer tools and knowledge in the key areas that will compose our EMOTICOM Framework
- Dissemination Campaign for 40 people to share the project results
- Local Workshops in Spain, Czech republic, Romania – from April – August 2024 – consultation Period
- Spain 3.-6.2. 2023
- 1st midterm report – do 16. 12. 2023
- 2nd midterm report – do 2. 8. 2024
- Final report do 31.10.2024